Men’s Paddle and Fish in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, MN
(8 participants maximum)
Could you use some time away? Would you be refreshed by a few great days out in the wilderness? Could you benefit from a fresh perspective on how to balance the demands of your life? If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes!”, then you need to be on this trip!
Participants paddle mile upon mile of beautiful lakes, improve portaging skill, fish for smallmouth bass and northern pike, and gain a fresh perspective on how to balance the demands of life.
Spend 5 days and 4 nights in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) near Ely, MN. This pristine wilderness area is known for great canoeing, fishing, and quiet solitude. These trips are planned for 8 men only, post-college age and older.
Trip includes: complete outfitting for the trip including:
- Kevlar canoe
- Food and equipment from arrival at Outfitters till departure;
- 2 nights bunkhouse lodging
- Contracted dinner before and after the trip
- Fishing license
- BWCA travel permit, BWCA camping permit
- Wilderness instructor and applicable taxes.
- Ground transportation costs from the airport or another agreed upon location to Outfitters.
Group will read and discuss: Balancing Life’s Demands: A new perspective on priorities by J. Grant Howard
Cost: TBD / person
Let BENCHMARK know if you have interest in 2018.
Though travel costs are not included, allowing you to use your frequent flier miles, we do try to coordinate travel plans.